This site provides tips, suggestions, and considerations for owners of websites, specifically content management based websites. It includes information about:
- privacy and data protection regulations and considerations (PII- personally identifiable information)
- meeting Accessibility Compliance Guidelines (WCAG)
- file management guidelines (naming conventions, folder structures)
- preparing files and images to be search engine optimized
- preparing files and images to be embedded on a webpage
If you are a content manager or graphic designer contributing assets for a website, it's recommended you review scan over each page of this site at least once before diving into saving and transmitting any documents / graphics to be included in a website.